Tuesday

A Vintage Reception

My grandparents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this fall, and my enormous family & I are planning a huge party for them.
They were only 19 when they got married & couldn't afford a lavish wedding.
They wore their best outfits & had only immediate family there to celebrate.
While talking to my grandma recently, she said she wishes she could have the reception she never got, so that's what we're doing.
A huge tent, cake, flowers, dancing, and tons of family & friends.
Back when I was trying on wedding dresses for my own wedding, Grandma fell in love with a vintage inspired dress I tried on, so it gave me an idea for us all to throw a vintage reception.
I have a few ideas for decorations so far, but anything you can add will be amazingly helpful!
Everything will be done in light pink, white, & light gray.


Just the balloons on this one.
They're stuck in the ground with golf tees.
Pretty ingenious.






This last picture, we're only using the table runner idea (the bottom right picture).

What do you think? Do you have any other ideas for a vintage reception?

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...