Sunday

Nashville Parthenon & The Strip

This past week my Mom and I decided to take a road trip to Nashville.
It has been a while since we could spend some girl time together doing all the things we've done my whole life.
We indulged in shopping, drinks, and lots of delicious food.
One of the things at the top of my to-do list while in TN was to visit the Parthenon.
It's an exact replica of the one in Athens.








One of my oldest friends is now living in the area, so we met up for a night out on the town.
We put on our boots and headed to the strip.
After a few bars and a few rounds of drinks, we headed to a little area off the beaten path.
You would never know it's there unless you ask.
It's called Printer's Alley.
It's literally a ton of Blue's bars in a dark alley.




Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na BAT BUILDING!





I have yet to figure out what is in this heavily locked cage.






The bar was my favorite because it was very small and we had front row seats to the band.
We were seconds away from a bar fight at one point thanks to alcohol induced anger & hostility (not ours), but we narrowly escaped.
Our night ended by passing out nearly face down in our pillows. As soon as we touched the linen, we were out cold and resting for the next day!

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...