Wednesday

Berri Açaí Vodka & Sprite

I have a confession to make. I LOVE vodka. A friend emailed me about a new vodka that just came out, but I was unable to find it at the store. I didn't want to go home empty handed, so I bought Absolut Berri Açaí vodka. I made it home (forced myself to wait until after 3pm) & concocted a phenomenal drink that my tastebuds will remember forever.







Write this down! One to two shots of Berri Açaí vodka, fill the rest of the glass with Sprite (or Sprite Zero), slice a sliver of lime & squeeze the juice into the glass. Take a handful of blueberries & a sliced strawberry and throw them on top. Use a big, beautiful strawberry as a garnish & enjoy!

My favorite part about this drink is when the blueberries start to sink to the bottom, I know they're being saturated with vodka!

xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...