Thursday

Catch Up

While I'm playing catch up with my work, I thought I'd share a few pictures of what I've been up to lately...


Driving to and from Chicago late nights with gorgeous Autumn sunsets.




Found pumpkins at the farm to use as centerpieces after spray painting them to a beautiful golden hue.


 Lots of outdoor time with the pup.



Enjoyed some fine Japanese cuisine and loved discovering a Harry Potter sushi roll.


 Indulged...
 

Enjoyed a much over-due pedicure (that I almost immediately smudged up).



Pranced around in my birthday outfit, which is completely different from my birthdy suit by the way ;)

 
Laughed histerically at this on a really stressful day.....
 
What have you been up to? I've been missing out on a lot of things going on in the blogger world.
I'm trying to keep up with everything that is on my plate- I'm slowly, but surely falling behind with just about everything.
 
X
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...