Saturday

A Year Of Wishes

I haven't been avoiding you.
Life has been taking some crazy, unexpected turns, and I'm trying to keep up with it all.
J & I moved into our new (newer than the pictures I shared here) place.
We received a thoughtful housewarming gift from his side of the family that I thought was worth sharing.
They sent a "Year of Wishes" set from Red Envelope. It includes 12 candles, each with a charm inside.
We can burn a new candle each month, revealing adventure, joy, fun, wealth, etc.




Because I will be away from J for a while, I left this candle out and ready to burn.



The set even comes with little tweezers to remove the gem after the wax has burned away.
If you're interested in sending someone a little present, you can find the candles here.
Also, message me if you'd like an address to send additional gifts (I kid, I kid) ;-)

XX

Btw, I shot these photos with my new 35mm lens J got me for my birthday. I'm still learning and adjusting to it, but so far I'm in love!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...