Friday

Busy Friday

Today has been a busy one. I began the day making/eating banana bread. Then I spent some time with my Grandma working in her garden, which you can see here. Then I took a wander through the mall looking for dresses for vacation (which I found, but you'll have to wait until I get back to see them). When I got home, I made myself a spicy little lunch that I wanted to share with you.



It's full of jalapenos, olives, a slice of tomato & lettuce all sandwiched between rye & pumpernickel swirl bread.


The real treat is the cheddar spread I put on the inside of the sandwich.



Not only did I spread it on the bread, I melted some down in the microwave & dipped my sandwich into it. Talk about indulgence!

What's the best easy snack or meal you've come across recently?

xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...