Thursday

LC Fashion Line

As I get older, I find myself falling in love with ruffles, bows, & everything else completely girly. I feel like I went for so long wearing jeans & t-shirts that I'm trying to make up for it now by wearing frill all the time. Someone who has been changing with me is Lauren Conrad. I started watching Laguna Beach when I was in high school & followed her through The Hills. Now I get to wear clothes directly designed by her thanks to Kohls.




Is she not the cutest thing ever? I already own 2 pairs of her shoes, which you can see here & here. Because the Kohls store near me doesn't always carry everything I want from her line, their website is where I like to shop (& even just browse the line).

Her style is simple & effortless, yet she always looks stunning. The LC line at Kohls is mostly under $50 & so easy to wear. If you haven't looked at her line yet, I highly recommend taking a peek!

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...