Wednesday

Reddit Humor

When I'm bored I go to a little website that was introduced to me by my brother. It's cult-like humor is sometimes annoying, but most of it usually gives me a laugh. Reddit's funny section is full of random funnies & sure to make most people laugh. Some of the humor is rather vulgar, & if you're easily offended I don't recommend clicking on the NSFW (not safe for work) posts.
You click on a link on the left side of the page & read or watch the video/cartoon/article/facebook post, then hit the back button to go back to the list & click on another link. (It gets addicting sometimes!)
Here's a little preview of some of the humor you will see on Reddit. It's important to read the title of each post before looking at the actual post.

"I'm a terrible parent"

"The relatable version of Gotye's song"

"My girlfriend got a new MacBook and found this on it. I guess her dad couldn't resist..."

The pages of funnies are endless. When you get sick of funny posts, the top of the website has a list of other topics you can check out. Give it a try. If you hate it the first time, give it one more look in a few days. You'll start to catch on to the poster's inside jokes & more of the posts will be relatable.

What are some of your favorite websites you go to to kill time?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...