Thursday

Guilt-Free Lunch

I'm always searching for something to eat that is quick, easy, inexpensive & delicious. I can usually find 2-3 of those but never all 4. I rummaged through the fridge & cupboards and ended up with a delicious, light meal that took less than 5 minutes to make.



Start with a fresh piece of iceburg lettuce- the bigger the better.


Then fill the lettuce with tomatoes, olives & green onions.


My favorite part of the meal was the topper. I used Newman's Own black bean & corn salsa. First, I love that the profits go to charity, but the quality & taste of this salsa is unbelievable!



Roll it up & eat guilt-free.


Depending on your appetite & how full you stuff the lettuce, 2-3 of these may be appropriate. I paired mine with cottage cheese & was fully satisfied.
Try adding shredded chicken, fish, or other veggies.

xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...