Thursday

Summer Sandals

I spent another afternoon out on the town con mi madre. The temperature was in the 60's, but the wind was quite strong. When we met up, I was greeted by this face...


HiPuppyDoYouHaveKissesForMeOooYou'reSoJumpyYourEarsAreSoSoftYouHaveBigBrownEyes
(All said in a baby voice, of course). He's such a lover.

I played super-prep yesterday. I was in Ralph Lauren head-to-toe, except my bracelet, that's AE.
After a delicious lunch at J.Alexander's, which is becoming a habit, we opted for some shopping. I found a new pair of Lauren Conrad summer sandals that I needed wanted. Somehow, Mom found an unused giftcard in her purse, & I coughed up the rest.


(Yes, I realize I could use a tan...)

Love love love??? I do!

p.s. my nail color is CreamPink by Sinful.

xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...