Sunday

Dolce Vita

While hubby was stuck at work last night, mom and I went out to dinner. Dolce Vita was the place of choice, and it was the perfect time to debut a shirt I received on Christmas. I wore an F21 flower lace top, old skinny jeans, and my new L.Conrad black suede heels.


We started with bruschetta. We were expecting thin, crisp bread with cold mozzarella and tomatoes. We got this


Warm, melty, ooey, and gooey. It was delicious, like a light pizza, but almost a meal in itself. When our entrees came, we were almost stuffed. I had ordered the Steak Salad. It was topped with bleu cheese, dried cherries, and a hard-boiled egg, served with house dressing. The steak was cooked medium-well and oh so heavenly.


As for Mom, she ordered two sushi rolls. Tuna and Dolce (crab).


The restaurant was very dark, so the pictures didn't turn out great. The meals were savory, and we will definitely be going back.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...