Thursday

EASY Roasted Veggies

I'm not a health nut, and I'm definitely not a chef, but I try to eat healthy most of the time. Here is an easy way to get your veggies in and love them. Start with these (1/2 an onion, 5 small redskin potatoes, and 3 large carrots)

Skin the carrots, then dice everything up



Throw them in a greased pan (any kind you've got). Add 1/2 tsp of garlic, a little salt, a little pepper, drizzle a tiny bit of oil over top, and sprinkle with rosemary


If it looks like this, you're doing awesome

Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees, stirring occasionally. Then turn it up to 450 for 10 minutes. When it looks like this...

...it's done!

I told my husband I was going to make roasted veggies this week and he said, "could you make them healthier?" He couldn't believe that it was literally just veggies. The whole apartment (all 10 sq feet) is filled with the smell of deliciousness!

Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...