Sunday

Deviant Cheesecake

I've never heard this called anything except "cheesecake with cookie crust"; therefore, I've named it Deviant Cheesecake. This non-traditional take on cheesecake is scrumptious, & will surely disappear quickly. Not to mention, it's easier than easy to make.



What you'll need:
5 packages of Philadelphia cream cheese
1-2 packages of cookie dough (whatever flavor you'd like).
5 eggs
1 1/3 cups sugar
2 tbsp vanilla
Whatever topping you want. I picked up a cherry pie filling, but I didn't end up using it.

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with foil, then squish your cookie dough across the bottom. I chose to do half chocolate chip, half peanut butter & only use half of each tube of cookie dough.


Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 2-3 minutes to soften it. Then combine the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, & vanilla. Beat until smooth.


(whoops, the color of the batter matches my yellow bowl)
Pour the batter on top of the already smooshed down cookies.

Pop it in the oven for 45-55 minutes. (I only cooked mine for 35 minutes because I thought I could smell the cookies burning, but the cheesecake was a tiny bit runny. Oh, and the cookies still had plenty of time before they would've burned.) When the cheesecake is done, it will be slightly brown around the edges & not jiggle too much when you move the pan. Remove it from the oven, & put it directly into the fridge for several hours.

Remember how I saved half of each tube of cookie dough? I flattened out the remaining dough on a cookie sheet & baked the cookies for 15 minutes. I'm going to break these into tiny pieces & use them to top the cheesecake. Genius?
 
 
 
See how it's a little runny in the left corner? It was still incredibly delicious! Hubby said, "You should call this 'F***ing Tastey Cheesecake'." Maybe I should......
 
Enjoy!
xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...