Thursday

Shredded BBQ Chicken Sandwich

Last night I decided I should actually make Hubby a warm meal instead of making him fend for himself. One of the easiest, fastest things to make is shredded barbeque chicken sandwiches.


Here's what you need:
Chicken
BBQ sauce
Bread

Easy right?
Cook the chicken to your liking. I cooked mine on the stove over medium-high heat. Once the chicken was cooked through, I took it from the stove to a cutting board.
Now shred it like this...



Once everything is shredded, put the chicken back in the pan & pour on the BBQ sauce- I used Jack Daniel's No. 7 Original.


Then mix it up & cook on medium heat.


After a few minutes, it will be warm and full of flavor. Pile it on to a piece of bread & add extra BBQ sauce if you'd like.



Then enjoy open faced with a fork or add another layer of bread.


J is used to eating chicken or turkey for dinner, but he insisted on telling me over & over again how delicious this tasted.
Bon Appetite!

xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...