Tuesday

Good Eats Around Town

I've been enjoying some seriously good eats lately. Too much for my own good, that's for sure. There's a relatively new BBQ joint just a few minutes from me, so Hubbs & I had to head there to get one of our favorite BBQ dishes- pulled pork sandwiches.
Piled high with deliciously juicy pork on a toasted bun & two side dishes of your choice (as if anyone could finish the sandwich alone). I chose beans & potato salad.



After a long week of being back to work since our trip to the Dominican Republic, we needed to get out for a drink. We headed to a little pub & grub down the street to send our taste buds to heaven.
We started out with their version of spinach artichoke dip, which is actually very ranchy/cream cheesey & less spinachy/artichokey.
Then I opted for the spicy chicken tacos topped with sriracha sauce with a side of sweet potato tots.
J went for the untraditional country club. It was stacked with pastrami & turkey on rye.




And yes, we received & finished our much needed drinks.


I was invited to a wedding this past weekend, & the couple left a 4.5 hour gap between the ceremony & reception, so I took the opportunity to go to lunch with my Mommy. We went to a chain restaurant, but still delicious none-the-less.
I had a chopped salad & black bean soup (which is more like a chili).



I've definitely had my fair share of deliciously unhealthy foods lately. Time to get back to my usual diet.
Have you tried anything new recently? New restaurants? New meals?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...