Wednesday

Easter Sunday

For Easter, J & I headed south to spend time with my family. I took a few shots before the food was dug into & the party really got started.

Of course, my Mom went over the top with the amount of food she prepared.
Her attempt at a Pinterest project: Chick deviled eggs (she said she took the eyes off because they looked evil).


Rice Krispie treats with sprinkles.


Gooey cheesey potatoes.


Fruit with caramel sauce.


You can't tell from this picture, but these croissants were enormous.


And tons of candy!



She also had coleslaw, makings for sandwiches, hummus & veggies.
My Mama (with a not so awesome hair day).


And my puppy nephew, Buster. Just look at that face!


And then my brother stole my camera...


My Easter was full of lots of love & family. I hope yours was too!

xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...