Sunday

Glossybox is Coming!

I'm going to sound a bit whiney, but here goes... I want a GLOSSYBOX!
As far as I know, they haven't announced a US release date or what the cost is going to be, so I have yet to determine if I'm going to fork over the money or if I'll have to ask for a subscription as a present for my birthday.


Just in case you haven't heard about the craze, a glossybox gets sent to your house, either upon your request or yearly subscription & has 5 high-end beauty samples in it for 10 Euros per box. Like I said, I don't know if the US cost will be the dollar equivalent, but I'd say probably (according to current exchange rates that's just over $13 US dollars).

For those of you who think this idea is genius & can't wait, try this. It's called BirchBox & is already available to Americans. A plus side to Birchbox is that it is only $10. A downside is that some months it may only contain 4 items.

I was just recently informed of MyGlam. It's the same concept, but a video is included showing you makeup techniques for the products in your box.
Let me know if you receive any of these desirable packages & what you think!
Any recommendations on which one to go with?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...