Saturday

Peach & Strawberry Sangria/Lemonade

While I'm waiting for my guests to arrive, I thought I'd throw together a special drink. The original Peach Sangria recipe was posted by Lauren Conrad here. Peaches are not in season right now, so I had to alter this recipe just slightly by using strawberries instead of nectarines. After mixing everything together, this tasted a lot more like lemonade than sangria, but I'll let you choose what you want to call it.


Ingredients:
1 bottle of your favorite white wine (I chose His Fault California Table Wine).
1 cup Peach Schnapps
1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
1 cup white grapes
1 cup sliced strawberries

Mix it all together & voila!




Let this chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Instead of strawberries, you could use cherries, raspberries, or blackberries.

Enjoy!
xo
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...