Tuesday

Macaroni Salad

To celebrate my teacher's retirement, my class & I decided to throw her a surprise party. Everyone was asked to bring a dish & a couple bucks for a gift. For my dish, I thought I'd go to an old favorite- macaroni salad!


Ingredients:
1 lb elbow macaroni
2 cups mayo
1 large green pepper (chopped)
Dijon mustard (to taste, I used about 1/2 cup)
1 tbsp sugar (you may need more, depending on how sweet the mustard you use is)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper

Ready for the directions? Cook the macaroni per the directions on the box, drain & rinse with cold water. Mix everything together (it makes a terrible squishing sound, but the end result makes it worth it).
That's it!
Refrigerate for a few hours & give it a good taste test before serving. If it's too tart, add some sugar; if it's too sweet, add a little lemon juice or extra mustard.


I hope you find this as amazingly delicious as I do!

XO
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...