Thursday

School's Out For Summer

School's out for summer & I could not be more excited! I had two finals today, one of which I passed & the other, which thankfully doesn't count as an actual grade, I need to retake. As far as I'm concerned, it's summertime!
In case you were wondering how my teacher's retirement party went (I mentioned it in this post), it was flawless! My teacher was completely speechless. I have a few pictures to share with you.





She's a cute little old lady who was definitely ready to retire.
I'm assuming most of my class is celebrating becoming 75% RN by drinking, but that's not my style. Tonight I treated myself to toast slathered with Nutella.




I was going to torture you & show bite by bite pictures... I decided to be nice!
I have a treat for you tomorrow!

XX
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...