Tuesday

Baked Nutella Oatmeal

Everyone seems to be on a Nutella craze lately, & I can't help but join in!
I woke up starving, but my cabinets & fridge were nearly empty.
All I had was cereal, milk, oatmeal & nutella. I could normally eat cereal for every meal of the day, but the diet (if you can call it that) I'm following doesn't allow for cereal.
I stumbled around the internet to see what I could make with nutella & oatmeal and came across a blog called girl meets world. Her breakfast recipe came to my rescue.


What you need:
1tbsp + 1tsp Nutella
1/3 c milk
1/2 c oatmeal
A couple sprinkles of cinnamon
A dash of salt

Heat the oven to 350F. Put all of the nutella into a microwave safe bowl & microwave it for 15 seconds. Take it out, whisk in the milk until smooth.



Mix in the oats, cinnamon & salt. Look to see if you have an oven safe bowl. You'll need to lightly grease it. None of mine say they are oven safe so just to be on the safe side I used a small loaf pan.



Bake for 20-25 minutes.
The smell of heaven will begin to seep from the oven.




These pictures would be so much prettier if I had an oven-safe bowl...
When the deliciousness finally makes its way to your tongue, your tastebuds will do a party dance. The flavors of the oatmeal, hazelnut, & cinnamon are almost (almost!) too much to handle.

Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...