Thursday

Last Minute Must-Haves

I've been running around trying to pick up last minute necessities for my & J's trip out of the country. In the midst of everything, my car decides to not cooperate. With my car troubles fixed, I was off to finish buying everything on my must-have list.


First, I found the perfect Monteau dress for prancing around on the beach. I also thought it could double as a cute sailor halloween costume.


It's going to be a long flight, so I had to pick up the first book in the 50 Shades series to keep me company. And I want to know what all the buzz is about. I'll review it for you when I get back. By the way, it's not available everywhere, but I did find it here.


There will be nights when it gets cool & plenty of walking, so I picked up plush new Ralph Lauren socks, which I got from here.


Different temperatures do crazy thins to my locks, so I opted for some Frizz-Ease hair spray to hold everything in place.


And obviously, the REAL necessities- sunscreen & bug spray. I don't travel many places without these two items.

As long as I have a little dress, something to occupy my time, and wilderness protection, I'm all set. Hopefully my two suitcases full of other "necessities" come in handy too!

xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...