Thursday

Big Volume Hair

I took a little walk through the beauty products at a local store this weekend "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing over all the new products I can't wait to try. Obviously I couldn't leave the store with everything in hand, but I did leave with one treat for my locks. TRESemme's 24 hour body blow dry lotion. Can you tell that I love the results?




My hair has never been so big & bouncy! For a relatively large bottle, it cost under $5 & will last a long time. To read more about it, you can visit their website here. I don't think you can purchase anything via the site, but you can at least check out what they offer. There is a whole line of 24 hour body products including hair spray, mousse, shampoo & conditioner. For those of you who want a lot of volume for little cost, this is going to be your go-to... well, it is for me now anyway!


Do you have any big volume tips you'd like to share?

xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...