Wednesday

Invitations & Stationary

Last year in the midst of losing one of my jobs due to downsizing & returning to school full time I still really wanted to make my own money. I've never been one to depend on other people & the thought of having to rely on J was killing me. Don't get me wrong, J was happy to support both of us, but I had been babysitting & working different jobs since I was a young teen, so the adjustment would be a difficult one.
Among the many things I did, I was a graphic designer for an engineering firm. I wanted to put those skills to use, so I created an invitation business. So far, I have only done wedding invitations & save the dates, but my plan is to expand to doing birthday, shower, & graduation party invites & everything else you could need on paper for any event.
Here are a few examples of invitations I've done recently...




If you know anyone who needs custom invitations, send them my way, I'd be happy to take care of them!

xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...